Accenture is hiring for the role of Application Development Associate (ASE) (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
Accenture plc is an Irish-American professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology (IT) services and consulting.
|Academic Qualification||All streams of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT)|
Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2021&2022|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Application Development Associate (ASE)
Job Type: Full Time
CTC – Not Mentioned
Professional Experience: Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
Work Location – Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of successful implementation of the solution
- Proficiency in any foreign languages such as German/French/Italian or Spanish is a key requirement for the role and hence Certification in any of these language skill would be an advantage.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
Please note: Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Last Date to register: Not Mentioned
Click Here for Accenture HR Interview Questions (With Answers)