Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. It is a leading global professional services company, providing services and solutions in strategy & consulting, interactive, technology and operations. Accenture embraces the power of change to create 360° value and shared success in India for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
Company Profile : Accenture India
Job Title: Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022
Work Location: Bangalore
Employment Type: Full Time
- Job role:- New Associate-Web Design
- Qualification:- Any Degree
- Experience:- Fresher (0-1 Years)
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Educational Qualification: Any Graduation
- 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
You will be working as a part of the Web Design team. This team is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining websites for clients while meeting the SLAs.
The application security review team is tasked with working on workflows that focus on apps that pose security risks to users. They collaborate with multiple teams such as cybersecurity experts, client stakeholders, and other peer teams for resolution management, communicate technical, data mine issues to determine all potential risks accurately. The team is responsible for identifying malware and other security violations via multiple tools to keep the store malware-free, collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to meet aggressive review deadlines across the security queue, various dashboards, and any security incidents/projects. The team also identifies gaps within workflows and processes and provides relevant inputs to key stake holders.
Role and Responsibility
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
Documents to be Carried
- Candidate should to carry updated resume during Interview.
- Carry three passport size photo, For online interview pdf and JPEG format of photo is required.
- Carry Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID and Passport (any one).
- Aspirant must have all the original educational certificates along with Xerox copies.