Accenture is Hiring for the role of New Associate-Content Management
Accenture plc is an Irish-American professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology (IT) services and consulting.
|Academic Qualification||Any Graduation|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2022|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – New Associate-Content Management
CTC – Not Mentioned
Work Location – Bengaluru
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Client’s terms of services. They review content that may be sensitive in nature. They ensure every piece of content in violation of the client’s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For Accenture HR Interview Questions (With Answers)