Accenture is hiring for the role of System and Application Service Associate. (CTC – INR 3,33,500 – 3,33,500)
Accenture plc is an Irish-American professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology (IT) services and consulting.
|Academic Qualification||All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S,B.PSc,B. Agri & RD,B. ActSc, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M, B.L.I.Sc., B.FA,BBiot, B.S.Micr ,B.Design, B.Plan, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA|
Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
|Graduation Year||2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.|
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – System and Application Service Associate
CTC – INR 3,33,500 – 3,33,500
Work Location – Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
Experience: 0 Month – 11 Month(s)
Job Type: Full Time
What would you do?
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
What we need?
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages, and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive assessment
Assessment #2: Technical assessment (Optional)
Note: Technical assessment is not an elimination round but scores of the technical assessment will be factored into the overall selection process score which will determine final selection.
Assessment #3: Communication assessment
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For Accenture HR Interview Questions (With Answers)