Accenture Hiring Associate Software Engineer CTC Of 4.5LPA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, interactive, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 500K+ people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
* All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) – 2019,2020, 2021, 2022 pass-out candidates
* No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
* Candidate should not have participated for Accenture Recruitment process in last three months.
* Students must have Indian citizenship.
* Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
CTC- 4.5 LPA
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
* Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
* Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
* Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
* Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
* Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
* Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Click Here For Accenture Aptitude Questions 2021