Allianz is an MNC in personal and commercial insurance in the UK, helping people and companies move on and up in business and life. Allianz provide insurance cover via insurance brokers, corporate partners and direct distribution channels. Our portfolio is wide and compromises insurance products in areas such as general commercial, private motor and home, animal health, musical instruments and legal protection. We also provide engineering inspection services.
Allianz, 34th largest company in the world and have over 85 million customers in 70 different countries. There are over 4,500 people working in 22 offices across the UK with support services being provided by 900 employees in India.
Number of Hiring | 50
Designation | Customer Service Associate (Voice Process)
Roles and Responsibilities
– Upselling the insurance (sales & Service of Insurance products). Customer span across the UK, Australia, US region.
– Building relationship with internal and external customer
– Coordinating with insured for claim documents & processing
– Monitor the process flow of allotted claims from registration to settlement
Skill set Required
– Communication skills & Interpersonal skill
Qualification Required( BE/B.Tech/MBA)
– 2021 or 2022 passout
– Should be ready to work in night shift
– Willing to work from office
Batch ( Year of Graduation) | 2021, 2022
Percentage Criteria | 60% THROUGHOUT
Internship/Full time | Full time
Bond | None
Salary | 3 LPA
Selection Process |
– Skill Actz Assessments
– Employers Hiring Process
– Online Interview – Accent Evaluation
– HR Interview
Tentative Selection Process Start Date | ASAP
Joining Location | Trivandrum
Tentative Joining Date | Immediate
Please note: Students indulging in any form of malpractices during the interview process or displaying inappropriate behaviour such as sharing incorrect profile information or wrong details on resume, not attending interviews after applying to a job, indulging in plagiarism, etc., will immediately be withheld from all career support by Great Learning including immediate removal of access to CareerBoost platform.
Application deadline Wed, 08 Jun 2022