Amazon Hiring Digital Associate 2019-22 Batch (Last Date- NA ) for the eligibility given below
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
|Academic Qualification||B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech, B.Sc.,|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2019 To 2022|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Digital Associate
Job Category – Systems, Quality, & Security Engineering
CTC – As per Company Standards
Work Location – Chennai , India
Date of Joining – Not Disclosed
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
• Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
• Perform execution and report results accurately.
• Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks / releases
• Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
• Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
• Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
• Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
Click Here For capgemini study material