Amazon HYD is hiring For Payment Risk Operation Team (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
|Academic Qualification||Graduation in any stream.|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Hiring for Payment Risk Operation Team
CTC – 3 to 4 LPA
Work Location – Hyderabad
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Investigate suspicious activities and behaviors that could pose a risk to Amazon or our customers in global markets
- Ensure high quality decision by applying CTPS standard operational procedures
Identify known fraud patterns, discover new modus operandi trends and take actions to minimize risks
- Use a wide range of internet and in-house tools to research transactions and gather data to make accurate decisions
- Take appropriate actions to identify and help minimize Amazons financial, legal and reputational risk
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations
- Communicate via email and telephone with external and internal customers and financial institutions to make informed decisions about risk
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no guidance, conducting complex investigation analysis to reach data driven decisions following stablished processes and procedures
- Passion for learning, improving and keeping up with risk trends in the e-commerce market and commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company
- Good Time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a changing fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly to both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Schedule flexibility to work at least one day of the weekend.
- Proficiency in MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Internet browsing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English language
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
- Experience or knowledge of fraud, risk management, data research, collections or banking is an added advantage.
Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational changes every 3 months)
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3 months)
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material