Amazon is hiring for the role of Software Development Engineer 1 – Campus FTE 2023. (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
|Academic Qualification||Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Development Engineer 1 – Campus FTE
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location – Not Mentioned
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s).
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal.
NOTE: Amazon works with a high volume of applicants, so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material