Atlas Copco is hiring for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Technical Documentation. (Last Date- September 13, 2022)
Atlas Copco (Copco from Compagnie Pneumatique Commerciale) is a Swedish multinational industrial company that was founded in 1873. It manufactures industrial tools and equipment.
|Academic Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.|
|Graduation Year||Fresher (2022 / 2021 batch)|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Graduate Engineer Trainee – Technical Documentation
CTC – Not Mentioned
Work Location – Pune
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
What you can expect from us?
- An excellent culture
- An exposure of working on international projects
- Ample opportunities for professional development
- New challenges and opportunities to learn every day
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behaviour and integrity
- Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion
- Have multiple interactions with different stakeholders internally and externally
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact on interesting projects
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- Strong problem-solving skill, communication skills and writing skills
- Ability to work & adapt in a team environment.
- Strong observing, learning & management skills.
- Ability to learn & execute assigned jobs independently within the stipulated lead-time.
- Timely completion of the assigned tasks and support the team for projects & other activities.
- Participating in meetings/ trainings & proactively collaborating with customers.
- Able to understand the assembly and sub assembly and their relation.
- Able to define assembly sequence.
- Able to check part in 3D model and cross check the 3D model with the layout.
- Knowledge of bill of material of small assembly.
- Able to explode the assembly.
- Interest in working on digital platforms for spare part creation & maintenance.
- Able to prepare the status sheet, work procedures and share the learnings through presentations
- Good in estimation of work involved.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- You should know basics of compressors, Vacuum, Pump and generators.
- To Analyse the given technical information from field service or Manufacturing sites.
- Willing to work in advance application to create the technical content to provide the dynamic solutions like online troubleshooting steps etc.
- Proactive and self-disciplined.
- Very good at interaction and interpersonal skills.
- Smart working and prepared to work with challenging task
- Good in planning and able to achieve the goal in given timeframe.
- Strong communication and excellent presentation skills.
- Good team player and able to motivate team member.
- Internship experience or Shop floor experience
- Good knowledge of tools used for servicing.
- Study of Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good in presentation
- Basic knowledge of any 3D modelling is must like Inventor, Creo, Solidworks etc.
- Basic about Isodraw, PageMaker, Illustrator, FrameMaker, InDesign would be an added advantage
Last date to apply: September 13, 2022
Click Here For capgemini study material