Atlas Technology Solutions is hiring for Software Engineer Intern (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
Atlas Technology Solutions is an IT Company that also provides Smart Home, Audio, and Video Services. Mission is to provide quality solutions that meet the requirements and needs of our customers.
|Academic Qualification||Applicants must be currently enrolled in a University Internship program and are completing 3rd year of a 4-year Engineering program.|
The ideal candidate is enrolled in an Computer/Electronics/Electrical /Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science Program.
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Engineer Intern
CTC – Not Mentioned
Work Location – Noida, India
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- The Software Engineering Intern is part of an agile scrum team that is composed of cross functional team members with the capability to develop a product end -to-end and is expected to gel with the team in its day-to-day activities towards the sprint goals.
- Be a relentless learner and quickly grasp the technology stack the team uses with the aim of advancing into a productive and reliable team member.
- Collaborate with the team members to thoroughly understand the requirements and produce quality work.
- Contribute technically through hands-on feature development, code reviews, technical design documents, debugging operational issues.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages like C#, Java, C++.
- Familiarity with front end development using modern JS Frameworks like React/Angular/Vue.
- Strong computer science fundamentals (Data Structures and Algorithms).
- Familiar with Database Concepts
- Passionate about building software of the highest quality. An open mind to learn new things and the curiosity to understand how things work.
What We Value
- You are a self-starter, and self-motivated team player.
- You are curious by nature and persistent to find the solutions.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong fluency in English.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material