Axtria is an award-winning global commercial solutions provider for the life sciences industry. Since 2010, Axtria’s cloud software and domain expertise – including data analytics, life sciences, and commercial operations – have helped customers transform the product commercialization journey to increase product sales and improve patient healthcare outcomes. Axtria is one of the industry’s fastest-growing players and serves 8 of the top 10 global life sciences companies. Axtria’s innovative technology platforms lead by deploying embedded analytics and AI across commercial processes. Axtria integrates, automates, and streamlines commercial decision-making, execution, and data-driven digital transformation from data to insights to operations.
Profile – Analyst Trainee
- Technical –Ability to comprehend complex tasks and execute them with little to no supervision. Create Decision Support Applications on Enterprise Platforms, Learn the nuances of data science and new age technology applications.
- Logical Thinking – Ability to think Analytically, use a Systematic and Logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Notice discrepancies and inconsistencies in information and deliverables.
- Communication –Ability to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others, whether in writing or verbally.
- Joining: we are looking for candidates who can join us immediately.
- Education: B-Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
READY AND EXCITED TO WORK ON ANYTHING:
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT & Development: Product Development/Engineering & Software development for life sciences Industry.
- DATA PROCESSING & ANALYSIS: to retrieve, transform, classify, or manipulate data information.
- INSIGHT GENERATION: Analyze data problems, and situations
- TRENDS / PATTERN ANALYSIS: study business data over time, use of statistical techniques, algorithms.
- BUILDING APPLICATIONS: Create and customize Business applications on multiple platforms.
- DATA MANAGEMENT: Development and execution of architectures, policies, practices and procedures.
Job Location: – Noida/Gurgaon and Bangalore.