Bentley is hiring for the role of Graduate Trainee (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
Bentley Systems, Incorporated is an American-based software development company that develops, manufactures, licenses, sells and supports computer software and services for the design, construction, and operation of infrastructure.
|Academic Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/ MCA|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2021-22|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Graduate Trainee
CTC – Not Mentioned
Experience : 0 – 1 years
Work Location – Chennai
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- The successful candidate will be part of Bentley’s core Software Development group, implementing new features and solutions.
- Responsibilities include software design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Analyzing, designing, and implementing features for new or existing software products.
- Investigating and resolving defects.
- Active participation in team-building events
- Has good understanding of programing skills
- Desired on technical skills: Java/J2EE technologies and Webservices/REST API.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is willing to learn wide range of technologies
- Has ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Is able to work under minimum supervision
What We Offer:
- A great Team and culture
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material