Best Motivational Quotes for Students: Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life. This is why I find them so interesting and crucial on our paths to success.
The way we think and feel about ourselves, including our beliefs and expectations about what is possible for us, determines everything that happens to us. When we change the quality of our thinking, we change the quality of our life, sometimes instantly. Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time. We have complete control over only one thing in the universe — our thinking – and that’s where motivational quotes come in!
So, here’s a list: 30 Best Motivational Quotes for Students.
1.”Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.”
– Newt Gingrich
2.“Work and you’ll get what you need; work harder and you’ll get what you want.”
– Prabakaran Thirumalai
3.“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.”
– George Lorimer
4.”Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No Excuses.”
– Kobe Bryant
5.“Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.”
– Henry Ford
6.“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”
– John Maxwell
7.“Strive for progress, not perfection.”
8. “Set your alarm a little earlier. Buy a coffee mug a little larger. Run a little faster. Dig the libraries a little deeper. Work this time a little harder.”
9. “Starve your distractions, feed your focus.”
10. “Find more reasons to do it than excuses to procrastinate it.”
11. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.”
12. “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.”
13. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.”
14. “There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.”
– Brian Tracy
15. “Everything you need is already inside you. Don’t wait for others to light your fire. You have your own matches.”
16. “A month from now….you will either have a month of progress or a month of excuses why you didn’t!”
17. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do it.”
– Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
18. “People do not decide their futures; they decide their habits and their habits decide their futures.”
19. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.”
– Steve Jobs
20. “The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routines.”
21. “Don’t compare your Chapter 1 to someone else’s Chapter 20.”
22. “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.”
23. “If you want to fly with the eagles, you have to stop swimming with the ducks.”
24. “When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you’ll have more opportunities.”
25. “Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.”
26. “People will throw stones at you, Don’t throw them back. Collect them all and build an empire.”
27. “Be selfish with you, be unavailable, be productive, be money motivated, be a goal getting, be independent, be low key.”
28. “You will never be criticized by someone who is doing more than you. You will only be criticized by someone doing less.”
Read that again!
29. Your competition isn’t other people.
“Your competition is your procrastination. Your ego. The unhealthy food you’re consuming, the knowledge you neglect. The negative behavior you are nurturing and your lack of creativity. Compete against that.”
30. There are three rules:
If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it.
If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
If you do not step forward, you will remain in the same place.
Hence, a last quote while concluding, simple and straight; “Go study for your finals. Write that paper. Finish that presentation. Study those flashcards. Stop procrastinating and get off your phone.” Therefore, do glance at the above list of 30 motivational quotes for students.
Stay Motivated Stay Happy!
Best Motivational Books: Click Here