Capgemini is hiring for the role of Entry Level Freshers (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
|Academic Qualification||Any Degree in Any Branches|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Entry Level Freshers
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location – Kolkata
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams.
- Collaborate with client team to understand process challenges, flows, etc.
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (process design, technology enhancements, process standardization, etc.).
- Develop process excellence in HR Operational activities (e.g. Manage candidate information, create requsitions, candidate screening, interview scheduling, offer management, reporting, etc).
- Provide clarification of Talent Acquisition policies and procedures across teams.
- Monitors progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and provides status reporting to core project management team.
- Creates & update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery. Continually seek out ways to improve Client satisfaction.
- Build the positive and supportive team culture and help team to improve efficiency.
- Contribute to team “Business As Usual” activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc.
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior members.
- Handle client communication and reporting.
- Demonstrate expertise in leading and managing both internal and external clients.
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written and verbal communication skills.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material