Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- 50% across 10th, 12th and Graduates.
- Highest qualification should be BE, Btech, MCA, MTech, ME
- Year of passing should be 2019, 2020 and 2021 only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the assessment / selection process
- Selection process will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
Post registration in the tool you need to apply for the job profile to participate in the event.
CTC: INR 300,000.00 per Annum
By agreeing to participate in the campus recruitment drive you are agreeing to accept the prescribed process of this recruitment and shortlisting or selection is at sole discretion of Capgemini. This participation and registration does not guarantee a call/offer letter, and the same will be based on the positions available across different cities in India among others.
Application Deadline : 25 February 2022 11:59 PM
Also Read: Capgemini Technical Interview Questions 2021| Best For Freshers