Clarivate is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Noida, Bangalore
Engineering graduates (2021) exploring to kick start their career in technology. Ideal candidate should have hand-on interest in programming and some experience in writing software applications. If you have a GitHub profile, please provide link to your work. Nice to have internship / college project. Knowledge of one or more programming language to write fully executable and functional code is very desirable. Knowledge of databases is also desirable. Both these may be at a Beginner or Advanced Beginner level. You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning, executing and experimenting.
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills.
- Ability to think through a problem at conceptual level and propose solutions. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen desire to learn, stretch and a never-give-up attitude.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality. Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
- Ability to stay current with new technology.
BE/BTech/MTech /MCA(Any stream) – (2021 batch)
CGPA : 70% (CGPA 7)
Also Read: Best Interview Questions by HR (With Answers)