CloudKaptan is an IT Company, enables digital transformation for lending enterprises and technology providers by delivering seamless customer experiences and business efficiency.
CloudKaptan is headquartered in Kolkata, India works for businesses across the globe and primarily in the region of Australia, North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Role: Software Engineer – Trainee
- To design & develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Apex programming language and Visual force.
- Web and Mobile development.
- Design, Configure and Develop solution that integrate and automate data interfaces between Salesforce and other systems.
- Salesforce Configuration, Customisation, Security Access Workflow, Data Validation, Data import/export using Data Loader.
- Developing business process related applications or integrations.
- JAVA (Mandatory)
- Good understanding of OOPS programming language
- Good communication.
- Candidate should have good analytical skills.
- Issue troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- A positive, can-do, and pragmatic approach to challenges and complexity.
- 2022 batch pass out
- 60% and Above in Class X & XII
- 7 point and Above in Graduation (Till Date)
- No Active Backlogs
ECE, CSE, IT, MCA (2022 Batch)
Recruitment Process (May change subject to the requirement):
1. Online Aptitude test
3. Technical Interview Rounds – can be more than one round if needed.
4. HR Round (On MS Teams or Zoom)
5. CEO Round (On MS Teams or Zoom)
Also Read: Elait Hiring Data Engineer – 2021 Batch