CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, we bring together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud, transform complex data into actionable insights, and modernize their data landscape.
Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune, India, and a presence in Kansas City, CloudMoyo is poised to help intelligent enterprises build innovative solutions and stay ahead in the disruption cycle. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft and Kansas City Southern.
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits.
We work hard and play hard, and this is an integral part of our culture—which means we love any excuse to celebrate anniversaries, go-lives, new customers, and holidays and festivals. If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow in this role, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure.
Position Title: Dot Net Developer
Salary: 4.5 Lakh per Annum
Job Location: Pune
Work Mode: Hybrid
Employment Type: Permanent
Qualification: B.E /B.Tech
Specialization: Computer Science
Graduation year of passing: 2021
Percentage: 10th, 12th and Graduation above 55% in all Academics.
- Registration (Online)
- Assessment (Online)
- Technical Round Interview (Online)
- HR Interview (Online)
- Selection (Online)
- Onboarding (Online)
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible to develop and maintain a web application with high quality
- Work closely with developers/product owners to implement software solutions that met the expected result
- Experience in debug issues and work on change requests in Microsoft platforms (SQL Server)
- Open to work in any SDLC process
- Ability to communicate clearly and logically, and present developed features with the team
- Experience in following software development best practices and product guidelines
- Looking for self-motivated, collaborative, and quick learning skills
- Looking for candidates who can join immediately