Coforge is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to transform at the intersect of unparalleled domain expertise and emerging technologies to achieve real-world business impact. A focus on very select industries, a detailed understanding of the underlying processes of those industries, and partnerships with leading platforms provide us a distinct vantage. We leverage AI, Cloud, and Insight-driven technologies, allied with our industry expertise, to transform client businesses into intelligent, high growth enterprises.
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- No. of Openings : 100
- Qualification : B.Tech ( IT/CS/ Electronics )
- Marks in 10th, 12th UG/PG : 60 % throughout educational record . ( From Std. 10th to the higher education )
- Passing out Year : 2022
- Salary : 3.5 LPA
- Bond/agreement, if any : 2 years for 1.5 lacs
- Shift timing : Ready to work in 24*7 shift
- Selection process : Selection process
- Job location : Willing to work in Coforge’s offices in India which are located in Delhi/NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
Also Read: Best Interview Questions by HR (With Answers)