Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.
Cognizant helps companies modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences to stay ahead in a fast-changing world.
Role: Customer/Technical Support
Branch: All Branches are eligible
CTC: 2.52 LPA
Batch: 2019, 2020, 2021
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Cloud Computing, O365, End User Computing, Desk Side Services and other business applications to our global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- To maintain business agreed timelines and resolve issues within that time line
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
- Any 3 years Graduation program
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG (Full Time degree), No Standing Arrears. Max Gap 2 Years. PG Not eligible.