Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996. Cognizant provides information technology, information security, consulting, ITO and BPO services. These include business & technology consulting, systems integration, application development & maintenance, IT infrastructure services, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Engineering, analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing, customer relationship management, supply chain management, engineering & manufacturing solutions, enterprise resource planning, research and development outsourcing, and testing solutions.
Cognizant has three areas which makes up their business — Digital Business, Digital Operations, and Digital Systems & Technology.
Also Read: Sage Intacct Intern Campus Drive 2021
|Job Function(s)||Customer/Technical SupportInformation Technology|
|CTC||INR 252,000.00 per Annum|
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Azure, MS Office and other business applications to our global customers.
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business.
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries.
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution.
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches.
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction.
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact.
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks.
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers.
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement.
- Good communication skills & Should be open to work in flexible shifts.
- Any 3 years Graduation program.
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG, No Standing Arrears. Max Gap 2 Years. PG Not eligible.