ColorTokens, based in Silicon Valley, is redefining enterprise and cloud cybersecurity with our technology and vision of making the digital world a safe place to live, work and thrive. We make it easy to protect complex networks at scale by massively automating the deployment and management of end-to-end zero trust cybersecurity.
ColorTokens’ Security-as-a-Service platform leverages traditional and hybrid deployments to enable zero-trust security to protect endpoints, workloads, application environments, and users against internal and external threats. ColorTokens’ solutions are infrastructure-agnostic and empower enterprises to shift from a reactive to a proactive security model without additional investment in hardware and operational complexities.
We stop cybersecurity breach with the most advanced zero trust security platform on the planet!
Would you like to be there with us in this journey??
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
You will be joining a vibrant fast growing startup with an unique agent-less technology that has many industry firsts in terms of the breadth and depth of our security offering. You would be developing highly-scalable, cloud-native, multi-tenant applications that solve real world use cases. You will be exposed to full stack development and will deliver features from their inception to production deployment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with customer use cases and create industry leading functionality.
We Are Hiring Engineering Graduates
Salary: 7 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Work Mode: Hybrid
Employment Type: Permanent
Specialization: Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Network Engineering/Cyber Security
Graduating year: 2021/2022
Percentage: 75% above (10th, 12th & Graduation) 7.5 above CGPA
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with product managers and lead developers to come up with a problem statement and approaches
- Document the approaches and problem statement and come up with prototypes to investigate feasibility of various approaches
- Iterate and improve upon solutions to productize features
Skill Pre-requisites for the role
- BE/ BTech/ MS/ MTech in Computer Science or related fields
- Good Programming skill in any language (Golang preferred). (Developers with C++ / Java are also fine)
- Good analytical thinking
- Self driven and highly motivated developer
Good To Have
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, GCP highly desirable
- Knowledge on best practices architectures for SaaS applications.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Networking, Application development
- Knowledge of Mongo DB a plus
Team & Culture
This is a cross functional team, working closely with Product Management, System Engineering & Deployment teams.
The Leaders and team members have diverse expertise in Cybersecurity, Network Security, Cloud, SAAS, PaaS, IAAS with deep experience in scalable Product Development environment. You will work with Global and cross functional teams.
You will be joining one of the fastest growing, most innovative global teams in cybersecurity. We value teamwork, diversity, inclusion, transparency, trust, and empowerment. We believe in employees first and support work/life balance. Provide equal opportunity and promote diversity.
Also Read: Best Interview Questions by HR (With Answers)