Couchbase Server, originally known as Membase, is an open-source, distributed (shared-nothing architecture) multi-model, NoSQL, document-oriented database software package optimized for interactive applications. These applications may serve many concurrent users by creating, storing, retrieving, aggregating, manipulating and presenting data.
|Academic Qualification||BE/ B-Tech / M-Tech with strong Computer Science Fundamentals ..|
|Languages||Experience in working with languages like Go, Java, Python and You can hack in C, C++ as well|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Should have 8 and above CGPA without which the profile will not be considered|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Graduate Software Engineer
CTC – INR 24 LPA
Work Location – BANGALORE, INDIA
Date of Joining – NA
- (0-2)- years of experience only.
- You think distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi threaded programming and data structures are cool
- You’re a self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual.
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You’re a good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organisations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
- Work on the world’s best distributed database server infrastructure and best database as a service (DBaas), including serverless database as a service which companies rely on for mission critical OLTP needs
- Discuss and debate with your peers as you help figure out product requirements and the architectural approach to getting things built, tested & supported
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support needle-mover capabilities across server, mobile, sdks, cloud, SDET (DBaaS & Serverless) with simplicity, elegance and economy
- Think quality; think leverage. Develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests so we know we have high-quality software
Click Here For capgemini study material