CRED is hiring for Mobile Interns 2023 (Last Date- Not Mentioned )
CRED is an Indian fintech company, based in Bangalore. Founded in 2018 by Kunal Shah, it is a reward-based credit card payments app. Cred also lets users make house rent payments and provides short-term credit lines.
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Mobile Intern
CTC – Not Mentioned
Work Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- be responsible for the development and maintenance of the CRED app aimed at a vast number of diverse android devices.
- develop new features & user interfaces from wireframe modelstranslate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the CRED app
- mentor other engineers, defining our technical culture and helping to build a fast-growing team
- extensive knowledge of mobile app development (from coding to publishing the app)
- in-depth understanding of one of the mobile platforms (Android/iOS/Flutter)
- Understanding of mobile app design guidelines on each platforms and being aware of their differences
- experienced in or have a strong desire in learning Kotlin, Switft or Dart
- constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- proficient with Restful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end serviceshaving experience with Storage, Threading and Performance tuning.
- working in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
- good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material