CSG provides business-critical software systems and services to our clients, who depend upon us to generate revenue and maximize value from their customers.
- CSGI is a US based Product organization.
- Headquarters in Denver, CO.
- 2nd largest BSS provider serving the worldwide communications industry.
- 4900+ employees in 130 Countries
- Development Center with 1700+ employees in India, Bangalore
- #1 in wholesale billing and mediation worldwide .
- Ranked #1 in North American cable billing market.
- 500+ clients, Support majority of world’s 100 largest Tier 1 providers. Clientele includes Colt, Virgin Mobile, AT& T, Reliance Communication, Vodafone, BSNL, Aircel, Verizon etc.
- Support for multiple vertical markets: cable, wireless, fixed-line, satellite/DBS, utilities, media/entertainment, retail and more.
- Multiple delivery models: software, service bureau, managed services, hybrid & professional services.
Corporate IT Graduate Developer
Corporate IT Graduate Systems Admin
The main responsibility of both these positions is to provide project and technical support to teams within the Global Corporate IT organization.
Corporate IT Graduate Developer [Description]
The Corporate IT Graduate Developer will gain corporate office experience by working on projects for departments such as Software development, Data services, Platform Architecture, and others.
A successful Developer has the opportunity to grow into a new position in a variety of different areas, including:
- Software Development
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Global Database
Corporate IT Graduate Systems Admin [Description]
The Corporate IT Graduate Systems Admin will gain corporate office experience by working on projects for departments such as Systems Administration, Platform Architecture, and others.
A successful IT Business Support has the opportunity to grow into a new position in a variety of different areas, including:
- Systems Administration
- Platform Architecture
- Global Database
- Business Operations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
(Knowledge skills and abilities typically required to perform the job, licenses and certifications required for the job and preferred knowledge, skills and abilities that are also beneficial to have in this job.)
- Technical Skills –Basic knowledge of C#/Java, SQL, OOPS and Data Structures; Knowledge of Software development lifecycle
- Communicates effectively – Ability to communicate clearly and candidly, is approachable, engages people; provides and seeks feedback, articulates needs and expectations, actively listens
- Achieves results through teamwork —Ability to be open to new ideas, work inclusively and collaboratively, build partnerships, hold self and others accountable, involve others to accomplish individual and team goals
- Influence innovation —Ability to challenge the status quo, embrace technology, champion and implement process improvements, and share creative ideas
- Delivers excellence– Ability to be action oriented, set clear expectations and drive for results, monitor progress, act decisively, solve problems, and can be counted on to exceed customers’ and clients’ expectations
- Leads through positive influence– Demonstrates strong character and a committed work ethic; takes personal responsibility for own development; role models who exhibit traits such as integrity, respect, transparency
- Proactively seeks advancement —Ability to develop action plans to reach goals, passionate about coding, concentrate on chief priorities, visualize and plan for the future, understand the industry and marketplace. Ability to use a personal computer. Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications as well as Project software. Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
- Virtual Pre-Placement Talk
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- Managerial Round
- HR Round
Experience : Fresher 0 – 6 Months
Salary: 6 LPA
Batch: 2020 & 2021
Percentage: 70% & Above in 10th and 12th And 70% & Above in UG/PG
UG Qualification: B.E/B.Tech(IT/CS/IS)
PG Qualification: M.E/M.Tech(IT/CS/IS) or MCA(Computers)