Cvent hiring candidates for the role of Associate, Market Research for the Gurugram, India location. The complete details about Cvent Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
- Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world.
- The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, it has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
Job Position:- Associate, Market Research
Job Location:- Gurugram, India
Salary Package :- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job category:- Marketing
- Full-Time Graduate in any stream
- 0 – 1 years of work experience is desired; however, freshers with requisite skills may also apply
- Applicant should have a strong academic background
- Applicant should have Internet Research Acumen
- Applicant should have excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to liaise with cross-functional teams like sales and sales operations
- Good interpersonal skills and high attention to detail
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinker
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel
This is a secondary research role which incorporates the following responsibilities
- Research leads for regional Sales and Marketing teams and add/enhance information in the Cvent Sourcing Database (across product lines)
- Ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness of data
- Gather Industry information like latest news & trends, competitor information like product features, database health, etc.
- For this, conduct Secondary Research on sources like Google, Organization Websites, Industry Publications & Journals, LinkedIn, etc.
- Complete ownership of assigned work, meet daily productivity & utilization targets and quality benchmarks.
- Accurate and timely reporting of all self-productivity and project stats in the pre-described format.
- Coordinating with internal teams/stakeholders to ensure completion of tasks.
- Focus on self-development and continually update knowledge and understanding about MICE (Meetings,Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions) Domain
(apply before the link expires)