Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
At Cyient, we work towards improving the daily lives of people with unwavering focus. From a quieter flight to a safer train journey, a more reliable energy supply, or a faster internet connection, we provide engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to industry leaders across the globe.
Role: Trainee Apprentice
- Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
What you will be trained on:
- Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains – Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation etc.
- Tools and applications- AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MicroStation, QGIS, Google Earth etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc
- Understanding un-Structural data such as text, logs, spreadsheets information, PDFs, Images etc.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills on geospatial maps and engineering designs analysis and interpretations
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools ( AutoCAD,ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office )
- Creates/ or Modifies or update geospatial based network and engineering designs and relevant data as per client guidelines
- Meet the client/ established project specific production and quality performance
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed
- INR 1,75,000 per annum
- First 6 months: INR 13,000 per month
- Next 6 months: INR 14,000 per month
- Bonus: INR 6,500 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,500 after completion of 12 months
You will be eligible for productivity linked incentive (PLI) post completion of training which has a maximum earning potential of INR 6,250 per quarter in addition to monthly stipend. The PLI will be based on your performance. Company reserves the right to amend certain terms and conditions of PLI from time to time to cope with the changing business needs and environment which shall be communicated appropriately
Your performance shall be reviewed on completion of one year, basis which you could be considered for a full-time employment with Cyient. The gross salary for a full-time employment based on your role will vary from INR 2,50,000 – INR 2,75,000 per annum. In addition to the compensation you will also be eligible for PLI, allowances and other benefits
- You are eligible for annual leaves as per the Cyient policy
- You and your family are eligible for Employee State Insurance (ESI)
- Subsidized office transportation
Potential Career Path:
- After gaining experience on domain, tools, applications and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a key role as subject matter expert
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies which CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need of additional work on weekends based on project demand
Mode of work:
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 weeks is a must and work from home given on successful completion of training
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from office
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo
- Provisional certificate
- AADHAAR card PAN card
Also Read: IBM Hiring Salesforce Developer | 2020-2022 Batch