About Dell Technologies
Dell is an American company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies. Founded in 1984 by Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the United States (US) and around the world.
Role: Software Engineer 1
Location: BANGALORE, INDIA
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Java 8 & above, Spring MVC, Kafka, & RESTful Micro Services Development
- Good proficiency in Multi-threading, Caching technology like Memcache, experience in SQL/NoSQL database
- Experience implementing test-driven development and hands on with Junit cases
- Ability to code/debug using design specifications
- Fresher or upto 2 years experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or a Master’s degree
- Exposure to developing software for managing devices like PCs & Notebooks.
Application closing date: 1st August 2022