Deloitte is hiring fo the role of SQL Developer (Last Date- Not Mentioned )
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY (Ernst & Young), KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
|Academic Qualification||BTech, MSc Software Sciences/Information Systems, MCA |
Up to two years of total/relevant experience
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – SQL Developer
CTC – Not disclosed
Work Location –Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Assist with SQL Server database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with SSIS package development and maintenance.
- Assist with MS Access database application development and maintenance.
- Assist with maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using Tableau, MS Access and Excel automation.
- Comprehend existing code for understanding, troubleshooting and code adjustments.
- Work with business users to develop ad hoc queries using TSQL/MS Access to meet their objectives.
- Apply SQL query writing to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Assist with mailbox support tickets and communicate with end users.
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders to determine project requirements.
- Create intuitive, internally consistent user interfaces that meet the standards.
- Clearly document new requirements and processes and maintain existing process documents.
- Strong foundational knowledge in SQL – understand queries, joins, indexes, views, built-in SQL functions and stored procedures.
- Experience with Access, VBA, Remote Desktop environment, multi-user databases, Tableau, or Robotic Process Automation technologies is a plus.
- Must be able to prioritize, take ownership of projects, and drive them forward to completion.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment.
- Attention to detail is an essential skill.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex data interrelationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with individuals ranging from staff to partners.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material