Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
A Developer with both Frontend and Database skills, with a consistent understanding of the functional areas across AL and Databases and ability to work across competencies.
At Epsilon, we run on our people’s ideas. It’s how we solve problems and exceed expectations. Our team is now growing and we are on the lookout for talented individuals who always raise the bar by constantly challenging themselves and are experts in building customized solutions in the digital marketing space.
So, are you someone who remains responsible for the quality of specifications and standards all across? Do you like helping with planning and implementation of strategies to ensure the highest quality? Then you could be exactly who we are looking for.
Apply today and be part of a creative, innovative and talented team that’s not afraid to push boundaries.
What you will do
- Develops user interfaces, components, and scripts to internet/intranet applications; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Develop SQL, PLSQL, Develops Stored Blocks, Triggers and Optimizes queries in ORACLE suite of products to implement functionality required by the accounts.
- Develop Matillion workflows using Amazon AWS, Redshift & UNIX.
- BE, B Tech / MCA – 2020 and 2021 Passed Out
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented concepts and one of the programming languages e.g. C++
- Good Knowledge on software development life cycle, industry trends and technologies
- Willingness to learn new skills and apply them for developing new age applications.