Etech is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions and services utilizing inbound and outbound voice as well as web chat. For over a decade, we have been helping companies cost effectively acquire new customers and maximize profits by servicing and growing existing customers. We are a Tier One preferred provider for Fortune 500 companies and employ roughly 2500 team members operating in 8 Global Centers (5 in the US, 2 in India, and 1 in Jamaica)
We are hiring for one of the top most SaaS based reputed clients based at US which is associated with Etech. What is the client software? The client product is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform to help companies learn about their customers’ feedback about their products and services. This domain is called CEM (Customer Experience Management).
Number of Vacancies: | 30
Target Degree and Branch: | Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer application (BSc IT, MSc IT, BCA, MCA, B.TechComputer Engineering, B.Tech Computer Science etc.)Experience in management consulting, IT consulting, market research, and/or enterprise software client management either in college or at work to facilitate team work in remote setting will be preferred.
Batch (Graduation Year): | 2020 2021 2022
Salary: | 2, 00,000 – up to 4,00,000
Training period Duration: | 3 Months
Application deadline Sun, 02 Jan 2022
Designation: | Business Analyst
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Flexible to work in night shifts
- Interaction experience would be an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
As an analyst, you will first learn a lot about the client platform and how to configure/create a solution for its customers through extensive product training.
After that you will work with client project managers and other team members to build and support our product implementations for large companies. You will utilize your knowledge of technology to think of creative solutions on the client platform.
The Role: As an Analyst, you will be assigned to multiple projects depending on our need, your interests, and expertise. The projects can vary from assisting your team in implementing, maintaining and testing our software for new customers to managing customer accounts post launch.
- Client Management: Build long-standing customer relationships by improving customer feedback programs
- Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth Client system capabilities
- Work with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Provide quality assurance support when providing features to clients
- Provide client support when analyzing large sets of data
- Product Implementation: Work with senior team members to carry out customer implementations and program enhancements.
- Participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
- Identify improvements to our feedback products and processes
- Utilize Client software knowledge for testing customized software solutions
Joining Location: | Gandhinagar Center (Remote working)
Tentative Joining Date: | Jan 2022
Selected candidates should be able to join by Jan’22, June’22 batch -Initial 6 months would be a probation period during which we’ll not be able to provide any leaves.
Interview Location: | Virtual
Tentative Selection process Start Date: | Jan 2022 1st Week (Tentative)
Gender Preference (If any): | NA
Academic % Cut-off (10th, 12th, Graduation): | 50% Throughout
Selection Process: | Communication Test – Telephonic – Personal Interviews
Bond to be Signed: | NA
Bond Details (if applicable): | NA
Also Read: Info Edge Hiring Software Engineer | 2018-2022 Batch