Fujitsu Consulting India
Fujitsu Limited is a Japanese multinational information and communications technology equipment and services corporation, established in 1935 and headquartered in Tokyo.
Fujitsu is a diverse global organization with over 1,29,000 employees in 180 countries. Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in the society through innovation. To make this happen we need visionaries and innovative minds who can share our vision for the future. People who can serve our society and recognize the vital role that technology plays in making the world a better place. People who can shape the way the world lives and works.
Be part of our future by shaping your career and the world with us.
Come and join our brand that resonates a strong and vibrant work culture that stays agile and continues creating value.
The role holder will work within a technical support team. This is an entry level role and all fundamental knowledge will be gained whilst at this level.
Job Title: Systems Design trainee/Test trainee/Application Developer trainee/Project support trainee
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes and its significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership for assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
No. of Job opening
Full time job
Regular Employee: INR 3,50,000
Bilingual Employee (Japanese language): INR 4,00,000
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have a UG qualification
BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
60% Marks Required
0 Backlog Accepted
Graduation in 2019, 2020, 2021
An ideal candidate should have
– Strong communication skills.
– Willingness to learn and work on different technologies.
– Flexibility to work in 24*7 rotational environment.