We are inviting applications for the role of CPG Analytics, Business Analyst! (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. Our range of service includes Finance & Accounting, Collections and Customer Service, Insurance, Supply Chain & Procurement, Analytics, Enterprise Application, IT Infrastructure and Management.
|Academic Qualification||BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2022|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Business Analyst
CTC – Not Mentioned
Work Location – Bangalore, India
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
In this role, the Business Analyst is responsible for the successful development of easy to complex reporting solutions to meet client needs. Interacts directly with customers and colleagues in the development of reporting and analytic solutions. May act as a point of contact or mentor for complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks.
- Develop robust spreadsheet models with clearly defined inputs, calculations, and final output.
- Strive for Customer Delight every time and minimize/eliminate scope for Customer Dissatisfaction
- Collaborates with clients and team in the design and development of reporting solutions using Excel and VBA.
- Develops, validates and executes queries, develops complex reports and performs data analysis that answers business questions for our customers.
- Makes recommendations based on data extracted, suggest or ideate compelling visuals that cater to the needs of customers
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
- Utilize VBA in new and existing Excel-based tools to automate recurring work processes.
- Provide documentation including data flow mapping for new and existing spreadsheet models.
- Develop automated and reusable routines for extracting information from client data sources.
- Create data visualizations that communicate information effectively
- Troubleshoots technical details / issues and conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis) in case of any failure or quality issue leading to impact client metrics
- Exhibit willingness to provide support by mentoring another analyst
- Buddy QC and eye to detail checks to identify potential failure mode
- Participation in team activity/Meetings
- Self-Development: Undergo self-development training modules Attending Training Programs (Soft Skill / Technical) and continuous improvement Initiatives resulting in significant productivity gains Automation and Standardization of reports for self and Team members
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Able to conduct calls and clearly communicate with clients on challenges, understanding the requirements, etc.
- Superb communication and negotiation skills
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material