Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage.
Role: Consultant – Full Stack Developer
Primary Location: India – Bangalore
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant – Full Stack Developer
In this role Full Stack Developer, you will partner with business, UX design, architecture and back-end teams to create world-class eCommerce software. You will play an integral role in the planning, development, testing and deployment of all software solutions. You will also drive process improvements to deliver software faster.
- Turn business requirements and technical design into high-quality eCommerce front end and back-end software solutions
- Analysis of business processes
- Understand and effectively communicate interactions between the front end and back-end systems
- Use test driven design (TDD) and ensure all unit testing is completed
- Commit code when complete, and make sure tests are passed
- Lead implementations, like integration with a new customer or a global Dentsply Sirona office
- Support production troubleshooting and solutions
- Use data to effectively drive process improvements and continually monitor and improve them
- Communicates effectively and clearly to IT/business stakeholders as appropriate about software solutions
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline/master’s degree in computer science
- IT Experience Required
- Node.JS experience Required
- Demonstratable experience implementing with React and Redux
- Demonstratable experience implementing with GraphQL
- Understand different frameworks like AEM, Hybris, Microservices, API gateway to integrate and produce React & node.js implementations
- Experience working with end-to-end application development
- Triage issues and multitask deliverables
- Well versed with JIRA, Agile
- Working experience with CI/CD principles
- Strong working knowledge of Git, Jira and Confluence
- Experience in implementing eCommerce a plus
- Experience with Azure a plus
- Understand different frameworks like AEM, Hybris, Microservices, API gateway to integrate and produce React & node.js implementations.