Genpact is hiring for the role of Management Trainee-Software Developer 2022 (Last Date- Not Mentioned)
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. Our range of service includes Finance & Accounting, Collections and Customer Service, Insurance, Supply Chain & Procurement, Analytics, Enterprise Application, IT Infrastructure and Management.
|Academic Qualification||BE/B Tech/ME/ME Tech/MCA/BCA/BSC-IT|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2022|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Management Trainee-Software Developer
CTC – Not Mentioned
Work Location – Gurugram
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
We are looking for dynamic people who will be able to create path-breaking software solutions possessing a passion for Software Development / Testing / Web Development/ Support Services etc.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
- Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming
- Create scalable, automated solutions for our customer base
- Establish multi-platform versions of the software package
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Problem solving mindset
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner and Good team player
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material