About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting. It also provides investment banking to institutional investors.
The bank is one of the largest investment banking enterprises in the world by revenue, and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market and more generally, a prominent market maker. It is considered a systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board. The group also owns Goldman Sachs Bank USA, a direct bank. Goldman Sachs was founded in 1869 and is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan with additional offices in other international financial centers
2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
Internship and Full-time
Applications open from November 23, 2021 and close January 3, 2022
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. As part of the program candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs offices in India.
- Registrations: November 23, 2021 – 9:00am IST to January 3, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: January 9, 2022
- Technical Test: February 13, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude test)
- Those shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will also be engaged in a month long coursework in the build-up to the Technical Test in order to help them prepare and upskill for the next assessment
- Interviews: Fourth week of February, 2022 to the Second week of March, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude and technical tests)
This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
In case of any further questions around the program, please write to us at [email protected] or refer the FAQ document.
To apply for 2022 Summer Internship positions, please click the “Register” button below.
To apply for 2022 New Analyst (Full-time) positions, please click the “Register” button below.
Also read: Bitwise is Hiring Trainee Programmer 2021