Google is hiring for the post of Software Engineer – Google Assistant! (Last Date- 21 November 2022)
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
|Academic Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2022|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Engineer – Google Assistant
CTC – Not Disclosed
Job Type: In Office
Job Timing: Full Time
Work Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Write product or system development code
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency)
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality
- 1 year of experience with data structures or algorithms
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 1 year of experience with machine learning algorithms and tools(e.g., TensorFlow), artificial intelligence, deep learning and/or natural language processing.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
Last Date to register – 21 November 2022
Click Here For capgemini study material