Google Hiring Software Engineering Intern (Winter 2023) (Last Date- NA) for the eligibility given below
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
|Academic Qualification||Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and or post secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical related field.|
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Minimum qualifications||1. Experience in software development.|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Software Engineering Intern
Stipend – Not Mentioned
Work Location – Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
Responsibilities for Google Internship
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Selection Procedure / Rounds
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the ‘Apply’ button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In the ‘Resume’ section, attach an updated CV or resume. Ensure any proficiency in coding languages are listed on resume.
- In the ‘Higher education’ section, fill out the fields accordingly and select ‘Now attending’ under ‘Degree status’. Then, upload a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
Last Date to register – Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material