GSPANN is headquartered in Milpitas, California (U.S.A.), and has served as a trusted business partner for many Fortune 500 brands. We offer market-competitive pay and benefits along with a flexible working environment. Our employees benefit from continuous tailored training throughout their professional journeys to enhance their skills and facilitate their career development.
- Title: Software Engineer Trainee
- Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
- Job Type: Permanent/Internship
- Education: B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) M.C.A., Aggregate – 60% Above
- Annual CTC: 3.4 lakh
- Internship Stipend: 10000 Per month
- Bond: 2 Years Agreement
- Location: Gurugram/Hyderabad
- Technical Skill Requirements: Core Java
- Candidates who have graduated in 2018, 2019, and 2020 will be considered for full-time positions.
- Candidates graduating in 2021 will be initially hired as interns and will be considered for a full-time position after successfully graduating.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in an ongoing process of quality-related improvement efforts.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into an automation suite.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and manage defects until the issues are resolved.
- Help the backend developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- A thorough understanding of Core Java is crucial.
- Good understanding of building scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of relational databases and object-oriented designs.
- Should be detail-oriented and must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
TEST IS LIVE
TO TAKE THE TEST :