Harbinger is a three-decade young Global Software Services and Product company, headquartered in Pune, India. We build software products for our customers in the domains of HR Tech, Health Tech, Content and Learning Tech.
These are exciting times at Harbinger! Powered by an ambitious growth plan built on Innovation, Engineering Excellence and Customer centricity, Harbinger is on a journey of constant reinvention, making the most of upcoming technology and business trends. Agility, Professionalism, People Development, and Meritocracy are the foundation of our culture that pivots on trust, transparency, and continuous learning. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive organization and an equal opportunity employer.
We thrive on an employee-centric work environment, that is not only dynamic and fast-paced, but also focuses on personal and professional development. An open culture, a friendly environment, opportunities to grow under the mentorship of talented seniors and technically sound colleagues, flexible work from home options, a host of employee benefits, and an opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies are some of the things you can expect to experience in Harbinger.
Position:- Trainee Software Engineer
Good understanding of Computer fundamentals:-
- Concepts of programming and operation systems
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Database Management systems like RDBMS, NoSQL
- Software Development Life Cycle and best practices
- Should be well versed with any of the web development programming languages such as Java, .NET, PHP, ROR, Python etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud programming, DevOps will be added advantage
- Excellent grasping and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Should be flexible to work as per project requirement
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA /M.Sc
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Passouts
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT)
- MCA , M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Students who attended any interview with Harbinger Group in the past 6 months cannot attend this off-campus drive.
Offered CTC : INR 3.5 LPA
Job Role : Trainee Software Engineer (After completion of training period, based on the performance employment will be confirmed as Software Engineer).
Experience : Freshers
Bond/Contract : No
Also Read: AMD Hiring Co-Op/ Intern- 2022 Batch