Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC’s portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations; with over 300 stores and about 40,000 employees around the world. HBC’s leading businesses across North America include Saks Fifth Avenue, Hudson’s Bay, and Saks OFF 5TH. In 2017, HBC established a corporate office in India. Since then, the India team has grown to support operations across Technology, Merchandising, Finance & Accounting, Analytics and other Enterprise Functions.
Role: Digital Engineering – Trainee
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
- An ideal candidate should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behaviour
- Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
- Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
Also Read: Best Interview Questions by HR (With Answers)