HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 50 countries including United Kingdom, United States, France, and Germany with a worldwide network of R&D, “innovation labs” and “delivery centers”, over 187,000 employees and its customers include 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2,000 companies.
2021 Batch 70% & Above in 10th, 12th/Diploma and B. Tech/BE.
Designation Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Graduation: B.Tech / BE with stream CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/Software Engineering only
Work Location: PAN India (Training to start from Noida)
- Implementation of Six sigma projects.
- Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain).
- Ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs.
- Implementing new technologies and design changes.
- Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level.
- Responsible for building and maintaining Test environment.
- Independent troubleshooting within SLA.
- Manage Customer escalations.
- Identify avenue for value adds and present value add summary.
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to Network/Server/Storage devices.
- Update the knowledge base.
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required.
- Participation in Monthly steering committee meetings (as required).
- Participate in monthly QA audits.
Also Read: 13 Best Interview Questions in SQL.