Hexaware is a global leader and the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. We transform how IT services are delivered; and are on our journey to be the first IT services company in the world where half the workforce is digital.
|As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.|
– Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
– Participate As directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
– design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
– Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
– Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
– Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MCA
Batch: 2021, 2022
Branch: CS/IT/ECE and related branches
CTC: 4 LPA
Last Date to Apply: 23 November 2021
ME/M.Tech candidates are not eligible for this.