Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Open for support roles
- Strong coding / programming background is required for these roles.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Any certification in Oracle / SAP / Microsoft, or similar technologies is a plus
- Qualifications: B.E / B. Tech in CS & IT Streams – 2022 batch
- 70% throughout their career
- No offer in hand
- Not more than 2 years of academic break
- Students with backlogs are not eligible
- Willing to work in Hyderabad / Pune / Bangalore offices (if required)
Online assessment, technical interview & CBI (Critical behavioural interview) / Leadership interview.
Role: Associate (ASSOC)
CTC – 5.0 LPA
Job Location – Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune
Course – BE/B Tech (Computer Science, Information Science & Information Technology)
Batch – 2022
Criteria – 70% Throughout their career, No Backlogs, Should not be more than 2 Years of academic break