International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, by trust businessman Charles Ranlett Flint, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Role: Salesforce Developer
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analysing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BE/BTech/ ME/MTech/ MCA/ MSc in CS/ IT/ Computing or Semi IT background
- Should be trained or certified from industry renowned institute in Salesforce CRM
- Should possess knowledge with all the Out of Box capabilities, components and configurations offered by Salesforce platform
- Prior work experience in Salesforce can be an added advantage
- Prior experience in Sales and Marketing domain is desired
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0 – 2 Years
- Cognitive Ability
- Coding (applicable for fresher only)
- English Language (applicable for fresher only)
- Personal Interview