IBM India is hiring candidates as Associate Systems Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IBM India: International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
|Company Name:||IBM India|
|Job Role:||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Degree: B.Tech/BE, MCA, M.Tech/MEComputer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation
Click Here To Apply-
JMAN GROUP is HIRING! | Apply Now Batch 2019, 2020 and 2021- Click Here