About Info Edge
Info Edge’s mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always delight our customers by delivering superior value through enhanced offerings on the internet and other platforms.
Through our continuous investment across various businesses, especially in cutting-edge technology, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), we have built a robust system that constantly increases our predictive powers on customer behaviour, and optimizes and improves our systems. Our various teams tirelessly work together to solve problems, innovate, and create something to empower our customers.
At Info Edge, people are our core competitive advantage and we will continue doing all that is needed to attract and retain the best available talent.
Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer
Required Educational Qualifications
B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech
SE- 0 to 1 Years / SSE- 1 to 3 Years
Location: Noida, North, India
A backend engineer is responsible for development and ownership for building robust, scalable, high-traffic software applications used by millions of users world-wide by curating the structure of server side information and writing server scripts, API’s to be utilized by front end engineers and UX designers.
In this role, you will:
- Be Responsible for coding, documenting and maintaining scalable web applications in a fast paced environment.
- Be Involved in conceptualization of product features, designing, development and debugging in the real time environment.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver products in an agile environment.
- Good understanding of Data Structures & Algorithmswith strong analytical skills.
- Experience in Java based microservices & system design architecture with Spring / Spring boot frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of Java Memory Management, Garbage Collection, Multithreading, Immutability & concurrency programming.
- Good understanding of SQL or NoSQL databases. (e.g. MySql, MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Ability to break complex projects into modules and propose effective solutions in view of capabilities of existing platforms and infrastructure.
- Understanding of distributed technology stacks like Apache Tomcat, Message Queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ), Caching ( Redis, aerospike, memcache etc.).
Why Join Us
This is a unique opportunity to work on innovative and disruptive technologies that are shaping the future of the industry. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work passionately in a fast-paced environment and are ready to enhance their skills by learning something new. Being a part of the InfoEdge team, you will be engaged in innovations, product development, integration with mobile and social media, technology, research and development, quality assurance, sales and marketing.