About Infosys :-
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore. It is the second-largest Indian IT company after Tata Consultancy Services by 2020 revenue figures and the 602nd largest public company in the world according to Forbes Global 2000 ranking. The credit rating of the company is CRISIL AAA / Stable / CRISIL A1+ (rating by CRISIL).
On 24 August 2021, Infosys became the fourth Indian company to cross $100 billion in market capitalization.
It was founded by seven engineers in Pune, Maharashtra, India with an initial capital of $250 in 1981. It was registered as Infosys Consultants Private Limited on 2 July 1981. In 1983, it relocated its office to Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
The company changed its name to Infosys Technologies Private Limited in April 1992 and to Infosys Technologies Limited when it became a public limited company in June 1992. It was later renamed to Infosys Limited in June 2011
Job Description :-
- Job Role : DSE (Digital Specialist Engineer) & SP (Specialist Programmer)
- Last Date To apply : 26 DEC 2021
- CTC : 6.25 To 8 LPA
- Location : PAN India
Eligibility Criteria :–
- A Candidate should have B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA
- Graduates from the All batch are eligible to apply.
- No backlogs
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Also Read : Infosys Previous Year Question Paper with Answers