Vacancy For Qualified CA/CMA/MBA(F)/CA-INTER/CMA-INTER As Team Lead Financial Planning & Analysis With InterContinental Hotels Group At Gurgaon (Last Date-Not Mentioned)
|Academic Qualification||Chartered Accountant |
|Graduation Year||Graduated In 2023|
|Minimum Academic Percentage||Not Mentioned|
|Backlogs||Must Have 0 Backlogs|
Job Function & Salary
Job Role – Team Lead Financial Planning & Analysis
CTC – Not Disclosed
Work Location –India, Gurgaon
Date of Joining – Not Mentioned
- Provide day to day decision support activities to the respective UK CoE team, incl. supporting first round of budgeting and forecasting, and management reporting and analysis for System size and pipeline, Corporate and Hotels results.
- Take the lead on CoE month-end close activities including but not limited to the raising of journal requests.
- Create and maintain dashboards and standard packs along with preliminary commentary.
- Populate standard reports with data and consolidation of sub-sets and commentary.
- Flexible to provide ad-hoc reports and analysis to support timely decision-making.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and support the delivery of improvements in processes, systems and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the CoE and collaborate to deliver high quality outputs.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with BSC, being able to collaborate to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensure documentation of relevant processes is created and maintained.
- Take ownership and accountability of management reporting through maintenance of data logs.
- Support audit queries.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Experience as a finance analyst is desired, including experience with operational planning, budgeting and forecasting processes, management reporting.
- Advanced user of Oracle, reporting tools, Excel, PowerPoint.Expert knowledge of Essbase/Smart view,Experience of working in Hyperion and Think cell tool.
- Ability to prioritise and to operate effectively in a fast moving, global environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Critical thinking and ability to connect and explain linkage between drivers and outputs.
Last Date to register –Not Mentioned
Click Here For capgemini study material